About New Angle Beveling
Located in Hyde, Pa., New Angle Beveling is an independent commercial glass manufacturer and fabricator, as well as distributor. We service Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
During our more than 50 years of operations, we’ve worked with countless customers to create glass products rooted in quality, accuracy, and timelessness. We’ve worked on commercial glass projects ranging from creating custom insulated glass units and tempered glass pieces to heavy glass shower enclosures and glass staircases.
We pride ourselves on our experience, attention to detail, and ability to become a true partner for your project.
What We Do
At New Angle Beveling, our #1 goal is to provide customers with the highest quality glass products that meet your project’s needs exactly.
In the glass manufacturing and fabrication business for more than 50 years, we have the experience and capabilities to meet your custom and commercial glass needs. With our dedicated staff and state-of-the-art machinery, we’re able to take on glass projects of all sorts — even those with intricate details or demanding requirements.
We offer a wide variety of standard glass products, including:
- Fire-protective glass
- Patterned glass
- Coated glass
- Colored glass
- Commercial mirror
- Screen products
- Insulated glass units
- Low-iron glass
- Polycarbonates & acrylics
Our catalog also includes many specialty glass products, such as:
Through our close partnerships with a host of vendors, such as Cardinal Glass Industries, Guardian Glass, Pilkington, and Walker Glass, we’re able to source the latest commercial glass products. Our partnerships also allow us to offer new glass fabrication techniques that make our processes faster and more precise.
Our services include:
Edgework/Beveling: With a variety of styles to choose from, edgework and beveling add a unique finishing touch to glass products. This fabrication technique is often used for mirrors, tabletops, shower enclosures, and much more.
V-grooving: Like chiseling a piece of wood, v-grooving adds intricate designs to glass surfaces. We have a wide selection of v-groove patterns to choose from. We’re also happy to accommodate custom designs for one-of-a-kind pieces.
Tempering: A process that makes glass sheets 4-5x stronger, tempering improves the safety and durability of glass pieces. Our goal is to provide tempered heavy glass that is flat and as accurate as possible for use in shower enclosures and fine furniture applications.
Shaped Glass: As no two projects are the same, we can cut glass into almost any shape to meet your specific needs. Our staff will work with you through every step of the design process to ensure the glass pieces you envision match what you receive.
Take a deeper dive into what New Angle Beveling can do for your commercial glass project. Download our Services & Capabilities Guide:
Industries We Serve
New Angle Beveling provides our services and expertise to a wide range of industries and markets, including:
- Glass shops
- Residential development
- Commercial development
- Food service
The Glass Fabrication Equipment We Use
Coupled with our skilled staff, our machines and technology allow us to produce high-quality pieces that meet your project’s needs.
Our equipment includes:
- Multiple horizontal CNC machines that go above and beyond the functionality of conventional straight-line machines. Our CNC machines are capable of:
- Making precision cuts-outs, such as shower door hinges or receptacle cuts
- Custom or intricate shapes
- Plate grooves (1/4″ wide)
- V-grooves (1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ wide)
- Several tempering furnaces capable of heat treating glass pieces of most shapes and sizes. Our furnaces are able to temper pieces down to 7” by 6” with a maximum size of 86” by 144”. This is especially suitable for unique window and door projects.
- Insulated glass unit machines that not only allow for the creation of sealed IGUs, but also fill the spaces between glass panes with argon glass.
- A variety of beveling and polishing machines to add high polished bevels and edges to straight and curved edges on glass pieces. Bevel sizes range from 1/4″ to 2″ to the straight sides of our glass products.
- Multiple glass cutting machines — including a waterjet and drill press — that fabricate glass into a variety of shapes and sizes quickly and easily.
Work With New Angle Beveling
New Angle Beveling is ready to get started on your project. Contact us and let’s get to work!