Sometimes the standard is the best first for a project. Clear mirror is just that.
As the tried, trusted and true material, clear mirror is as functional as it is decorative.
Clear Glass Mirror in Interior Design
Clear mirror is a must-have when unobstructed clarity and reflectivity matter.
Adding brightness, depth, or openness to a room, clear mirror of any shape or size are a welcomed addition to any space. Completely color neutral, clear mirror fits in any design scheme with any color pallet.
Paired with a colored frame, a mirror with clear glass can offer an element of contrast or become a space’s focal point.
Clear Glass Mirror Applications
As the most commonly used mirror type, clear mirror is often installed in:
- Office spaces, waiting areas, and restrooms
- Beauty salon stations
- Gyms or fitness center walls
- Bar and restaurant walls and backsplashes
- Security mirrors in various applications
- Doctors’ offices
- Dressing rooms
- Furniture and display cases
- Hotels and other hospitality spaces
- Reception and event centers
A versatile material, clear mirror design can be enhanced with additional fabrication, such as:
At New Angle Beveling, we stock Walker Glass’s clear mirror sheets in the follow dimension(s):
|3/16”||96” x 130”|
Learn More About Clear Mirror’s Performance
Download clear mirror’s performance data:
For mirror that offers superior clarity, we also stock:
- Guardian Glass’s UltraMirror™. A copper-free mirror designed to last a lifetime, UltraMirror™ is corrosion resistant and boasts flawless reflectivity.
- Starphire Ultra-Clear™by Vitro Architectural Glass. Offering unmatched clarity, this low-iron mirror provides for maximized reflectivity and lighting brilliance.
Clear Glass Mirror For Your Project
Is clear mirror right for your interior design? Simply use the button below and we’ll be in touch soon.
Or is another mirror product a better fit?
Download our Guide to Mirror Glass to learn about other commercial mirrors we carry.