20-180 Minute Premium Laminated Fire Protective Safety Ceramic
PYRAN® Platinum L by SAFTI FIRST is the first environmentally-friendly, fire and safety rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications. This product is free of amber tints that are typical of other ceramics without the added cost of surface polishing.
- The first premium-grade fire rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications.
- Neutral coloration designed to more closely match float glass.
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the added cost of surface polishing.
- Environmentally-friendly glass ceramic manufactured free of toxins and hazardous heavy metals.
- Laminated glass ceramic meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Readily available through our factory direct Quick-Ship program and our nationwide distributor network.
- Insulated, obscured and other custom make-ups available.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|3,143 sq. in.|
|5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|2,736 sq. in.|
|36 in. (0.91 m)||75 in. (1.91 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|Up to 180 min.||Doors|
|100 sq. in. |
|12 in. (0.30 m)||33 in. (0.84 m)||1/2 in. (13 mm)|
*Please see note under Typical Details for limitations.
Maximum sheet size: Approximately 51 x 99 in. (1.29 x 2.51 m)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Appearance:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Visible Light Transmittance:||Sound Transmission Rating:|
|3/8 in. (9 mm)||4 lbs./sq.ft. (20 kg/m2)||Free of amber tint||20-180 minutes with hose stream||CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1||73%||STC 36 dB|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
PYRAN® Platinum L by SAFTI FIRST is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA. All ceramic products do not meet ASTM E119 or NFPA 251 and should not be used in such applications.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages