20-90 Minute Premium Fire Protective Ceramic
PYRAN® Platinum by SAFTI FIRST is the first environmentally-friendly, fire rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications. This product is ideal for areas such as transoms and windows where human impact safety requirements do not apply.
- The first premium-grade fire rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications.
- Neutral coloration designed to more closely match float glass.
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the added cost of surface polishing.
- Environmentally-friendly glass ceramic manufactured free of toxins and hazardous heavy metals.
- Readily available through our factory direct Quick-Ship program and our nationwide distributor network.
- Insulated, obscured and other custom make-ups available.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|4,933 sq. in.|
|98 1/4 in.|
|98 1/4 in.|
|5/8 in. (16 mm)|
*Please see note under Typical Details for limitations.
Maximum sheet size: Approximately 51 x 99 in. (1.29 x 2.51 m)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Appearance:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Visible Light Transmittance:||Sound Transmission Rating:|
|3/16 in. (5 mm)||2.5 lbs./sq.ft. (12 kg/m2)||Free of amber tint||20-90 minutes with hose stream||Not impact rated. For impact safety rated ceramics see PYRAN® Platinum F and PYRAN® Platinum L||80%||STC 31 dB|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
PYRAN® Platinum by SAFTI FIRST is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA. All ceramic products do not meet ASTM E119 or NFPA 251 and should not be used in such applications.
|UL 9, NFPA 80, NFPA 257, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages