45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing
- The most economical clear fire and safety rated glazing meeting all the requirements for 45 minute doors, sidelites, transoms and openings in large sizes.
- Meets the required hose stream test.
- Meets the CPSC Cat. II impact safety test without the need of films or laminates.
- Insulated, obscure, decorative or filmed make-ups available.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Non-wired and tint-free
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- Lifetime warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|45 minutes||Doors||3,288 in.² (2.12 m²)||33 in. (0.84 m)||99-5/8 in. (2.53 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|3,880 in.² (2.50 m²)||96 in. (2.44 m)||96 in. (2.44 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Visible Light Transmittance:||Sound Transmission Rating:|
|3/4 in. (19 mm)||9.0 lbs./sq.ft. (44 kg/m²)||45 minutes with hose stream||CPSC CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1 Class A and B, CAN/CGSB 12.1 Class A and B||83||STC 37/ OITC 35 in 3/4 in. (19 mm) standard profile in standard hollow metal frames.|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperClear 45-HS is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I & II., ANSI Z97.1, CAN/CGSB 12.1|
Additional Product Advantages