120 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and full radiant heat protection.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,876 in.2 (3.15 m2) in standard 1-1/2 in. (39 mm) profile.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 44 STC.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX Architectural Series Framing.
- Can be customized to protect against forced entry, bullets, blast, hurricane, sound and more.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
Now available with Starphire® Ultra-Clear Glass by PPG
Largest Sizes for Doors, Sidelites, Windows, Transoms, and Walls:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|All 120 minute wall applications||4,876 in.² (3.15 m²)||124 in. (3.15 m)||124 in. (3.15 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
* 1 in. stops recommended (25 mm)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Transmission Rating:||Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||NFRC Certifications with GPX Architectural Series Framing:||Hard Body Impact Classification:||Soft Body Impact Classification:||Surface Abrasion Resistance:|
|1-1/2 in. (39 mm) standard thickness; 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) when insulated with Low-E||12 lbs./sq. ft. (59 kg/m2) in 1-1/2 in. (39 mm) standard profile||STC 44 rating in 1-1/2 in. (39 mm) standard profile||OITC 40 rating in 1-1/2 in. (39 mm) standard profile||120 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119 and UL 263
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II & ANSI Z97.1||0.34 U-Factor with Solarban 60|
0.27 SHGC with Solarban 60
55 Condensation Resistance with Solarban 60
|ASTM C1629/C1629M Level 3||ASTM E695 Level 3||ASTM D4977 Level 3|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977.|
Additional Product Advantages