20-45 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and provides full radiant heat protection at a better value than any clear 20-45 minute fire protective product.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,952 in.² (3.19 m²) in standard 3/4 in. (19 mm) profile.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 40 STC, approximately 50% better than laminated ceramic.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX Architectural Series Framing.
- Can be customized to protect against forced entry, bullets, blast, hurricane, sound and more.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- Thin 5/8 in. (16 mm) profile is available up to 1,296 in.² (0.84 m²).
Now available with Starphire® Ultra-Clear Glass by PPG
Largest Sizes for Doors and Exterior Windows:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|All 20-45 minute applications||4,952 in.² (3.19 m²)||124 in. (3.15 m)||124 in. (3.15 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
* 1 in. stops recommended (25 mm)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Transmission Rating:||Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||NFRC Certifications with GPX Architectural Series Framing:||Hard Body Impact Classification:||Soft Body Impact Classification:||Surface Abrasion Resistance:|
|3/4 in. (19 mm) standard and 5/8 in. (16 mm) thin profile; 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) when insulated with Low-E||8 lbs./sq. ft. (39 kg/m²) in 3/4 in. (19 mm) standard profile||STC 40 rating in 3/4in. (19 mm) standard profile||OITC 37 rating in 3/4 in. (19 mm) standard profile||20-45 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119 and UL 263
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II & ANSI Z97.1||0.40 U-Factor with Solarban 60 or Versalux Blue|
0.34 SHGC with Solarban 60 or Versalux Blue
56 Condensation Resistance with Solarban 60 or Versalux Blue
|ASTM C1629/C1629M Level 3||ASTM E695 Level 3||ASTM D4977 Level 3|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101 ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977.|
Additional Product Advantages