60 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and full radiant heat protection.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,952 in.2 (3.19 m2) for door applications in standard 1-1/8 in. (29 mm) profile.
- Fully tested, approved and listed for temperature rise doors, openings and wall applications.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 42 STC.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX Architectural Series Framing.
- Can be customized to protect against forced entry, bullets, blast, hurricane, sound and more.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- Thin 1 in. (25 mm) profile is available up to 1,296 in.2 (0.84 m2)
Now available with Starphire® Ultra-Clear Glass by PPG
Largest Sizes for Doors and Exterior Windows:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|All 60 minute applications||4,952 in.² (3.19 m²)||124 in. (3.15 m)||124 in. (3.15 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
* 1 in. stops recommended (25 mm)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Transmission Rating:||Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||NFRC Certifications with GPX Architectural Series Framing:||Hard Body Impact Classification:||Soft Body Impact Classification:||Surface Abrasion Resistance:|
|1-1/8 in. (29 mm) standard and 1 in. (25 mm) thin profile; 1-7/8 in. (48 mm) when insulated with Low-E||9 lbs./sq. ft. (44 kg/m2) in 1-1/8 in. (29 mm) standard profile||STC 42 rating in 1-1/28in. (29 mm) standard profile||OITC 39 rating in 1-1/8 in. (29 mm) standard profile||60 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119 and UL 263
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II & ANSI Z97.1||0.39 U-Factor with Solarban 60|
0.31 SHGC with Solarban 60
57 Condensation Resistance with Solarban 60
|ASTM C1629/C1629M Level 3||ASTM E695 Level 3||ASTM D4977 Level 3|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. Il, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977.|
Additional Product Advantages