60-120 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 7,980 sq. in. of any fire resistive glazing product up to 2 hours.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E-119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX Architectural Series Framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- Available in custom architectural, decorative and energy-saving make-ups.
- High STC ratings.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- Intertek listed and labeled
Now available with Starphire® Ultra-Clear Glass by PPG and other decorative and custom glass makeups.
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|SuperLite II-XLB||7,980 in.² (5.15 m²)||133 in. (3.38 m)||133 in. (3.38 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
* 1 in. stops recommended (25 mm)
|Thickness:||Weight:||Glass Make-up:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:|
|2 1/2 in. (63.5 mm)||22 lbs./sq.ft. (107.41 kg/m²)||Fire resistive tempered multilaminate with intumescent interlayers||60-120 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119, ANSI/UL263 & CAN/ULC S101||CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II|
|INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED
SuperLite II-XLB is listed and labeled by Intertek, a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.
|ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263 CAN/ULC S101 CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II., ANSI Z97.1|
Additional Product Advantages