120 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 120 minute wall applications.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications, including clear butt-glazed walls for maximum vision and transparency.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Temperature Rise Framing for a complete fire resistive assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
Largest Sizes for Sidelites, Windows, Transoms and Walls:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|120 minute wall (with framing and butt-glazed)||4,256 in.² (2.75 m²)||38 in. (0.97 m)||112 in. (2.84 m)||1 in. (25.4 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Reduction:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Light Transmission:||R-Value:||U-Value:|
|2 1/8 in. (53 mm) standard||25 lbs./sq.ft. (122 kg/m²) in 2 1/8 in. (53 mm) interior||Rw=46 dB||120 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119, NFPA 251 and UL 263
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1||71%||1.18||0.845|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages