20-45 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 20-45 minute openings and doors.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Fire Protective Framing for a complete fire resistive assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
Largest Sizes for Doors, Sidelites, Windows, and Transoms:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|20-45 minute doors||2,747 in.² (1.77 m²)||58 3/4 in. (1.49 m)||58 3/4 in. (1.49 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|20-45 minute windows and sidelites||4,608 in.² (2.97 m²)||96 in. (2.4 m)||96 in. (2.4 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Reduction:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Light Transmission:||R-Value:||U-Value:|
|5/8 in. (16 mm) standard||8.2 lbs./sq.ft. (39 kg/m²) in 5/8 in. (16 mm) standard||Rw=39 dB||20-45 minutes with hose stream
Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1||85%||1.09||0.915|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101 ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages