60 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 60 minute wall and door applications.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications, including clear butt-glazed walls for maximum vision and transparency.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Temperature Rise Framing for a complete fire resistive assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
Largest Sizes for Doors, Sidelites, Windows, Transoms and Walls:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|60 minute doors||3,855 in.² (2.49 m²)||87 5/8 in. (2.23 m)||87 5/8 in. (2.23 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|60 minute walls (with framing and butt-glazed)||3,855 in.² (2.49 m²)||87 5/8 in. (2.23 m)||87 5/8 in. (2.23 m)||1 in. (25.4 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Reduction:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Light Transmission:||R-Value:||U-Value:|
|1 in. (25 mm) standard||12.3 lbs./sq.ft. (60 kg/m²) in 1 in. (25 mm) standard||Rw=42 dB||60 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA 251
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1||81%||1.14||0.881|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. Il, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages