90 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 90 minute wall and door applications.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Temperature Rise Framing for a complete fire resistive assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
Largest Sizes for Doors and Exterior Windows:
|Fire Rating||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|90 minute doors||2,916 in.² (1.88 m²)||36 in. (0.91 m)||61 in. (1.56 m)||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|90 minute walls (with framing and butt-glazed)||3,828 in.² (2.47 m²)||88 in. (2.24 m)||88 in. (2.24 m)||1 in. (25.4 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Sound Reduction:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Light Transmission:||R-Value:||U-Value:|
|1 3/8 in. (35 mm) standard||14.15 lbs./sq.ft. (69 kg/m²) in 1 3/8 in. (35 mm) interior||Rw=43 dB||90 minutes with hose stream|
Meets ASTM E119, NFPA 251 and UL 263
|CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1||82%||1.16||0.862|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages