45/60/90 Minute Fire Protective Ceramic
- The clearest, most economical fire and safety rated glazing meeting all the code requirements. The IBC limits all fire protective glazing used as door lites in temperature rise doors to 100 square inches.
- Meets the required hose stream test.
- Meets CPSC impact safety standards without the need of films or laminates.
- Non-wired and tint-free clear glazing providing the highest visual clarity.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Lifetime warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|45-90 min.||Doors (T)||100 sq. in.|
|5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|Thickness:||Weight:||Fire Rating:||Impact Safety Rating:||Visible Light Transmittance:||Sound Transmission Rating:|
|3/4 in. (19 mm)||9.0 lbs./sq.ft. (44 kg/m²)||45/60/90 minutes with hose stream||CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II.||83%||STC 37/OITC 35 in 3/4 in. (19 mm) standard profile in standard hollow metal frames.|
|UL AND INTERTEK TESTED AND CERTIFIED|
SuperLite X-45/60/90 is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
|UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.|
Additional Product Advantages